Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
These Terms will apply to any entry to Havwoods competition. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before entering. We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 2.7 and whenever We revise them, We will set out on this page the date upon which the Terms were most recently revised. Every time you wish to enter our competition please check these Terms to ensure You understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 29th February 2016.
1. The promoter is: Havwoods Ltd (company no. 01225320) whose registered office is at Carnforth Business Park, Oakwood Way, Carnforth LA5 9FD.
2. Employees of Havwoods or their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition, shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. Contestants must submit a minimum of three photographs of their Havwoods’ projects, and route to entry for the competition are as follows:
1. Via our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram pages
2. Via our website www.havwoods.co.uk
3. Via email email@example.com
5. Only projects completed since January 2015 are eligible for entry.
6. Contestants must identify which Havwoods product is used and provide purchase information.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries an individual or company may submit.
8. Contestants must agree to having project professionally photographed, if required, and consent to all images being used by Havwoods for marketing purposes.
9. International entries are accepted.
10. The competition will be divided by categories, the categories available to enter are as follows:
1. Bars/ Restaurants/ Hotels
2. Residential professional designer
3. Residential non professional
4. Retail/ Office/ Leisure / Outdoor
11. There will be one winner from each of the four categories. Entry and closing dates are as follows:
1. 1st March 2016 – 1st June 2016
2. 1st June 2016 – 1st September 2016
3. 1st September – 1st December 2016
After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
12. Prizes will be awarded quarterly. Each winner will receive an iPad Air; a cash equivalent will be available if requested.
13. The final quarter of the competition will be only for the 12 winners chosen between 1st March 2016 and 1st December 2016, from who the public will be invited to select an overall winner.
14. The overall winner can select a mini-break, tailored to their own specification in London, New York or Sydney, to be taken before 31st December 2017. The value of the prize not to exceed a total of $9000; no cash equivalent will be available.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
16. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
17. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
18. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
19. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
20. If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
21. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
22. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
25. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
26. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
Carnforth Business Park, Oakwood Way, Carnforth LA5 9FD
27. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.